Return To Blog

Sell My Broken Down Car

We Buy Broken Down Vehicles in Colorado!

By Brett Morton - October 28, 2015

Where should I sell my broken down car? This is a question you are probably asking if you have a repair estimate from your mechanic or body shop and don't want to spend the money to fix it. Most of us don't know what to do in this situation. Obviously you have to buy a different car but a dealer isn't going to buy a vehicle that isn't running or that is totaled from a wreck. So what do you do? It's simple, call Colorado Junk Cars at 720-279-0229. We buy cars in any condition. We buy cars that are perfectly running and we buy cars that have major mechanical failure (i.e. blown engine or transmission) or collision damage (i.e. a wreck that you, unfortunately, only had liability insurance). We are a local company dedicated to providing a way for our cutomers to sell their damaged vehicle. Please call us for a free and friendly quote on the value of your damaged car, truck, or SUV. We service Centennial, Littleton, Parker, Denver and Aurora. Please call 720-279-0229